HOMESustainabilityRealize Social ValueJobs
Valuable jobs for Togetherness
K-water contributes by providing decent jobs in both the public and private sectors and improvement of employment quality while leading sustainable growth strategies and the development of the water industry.
Improve the quality of employment and labor
K-water improves the value of jobs with an effort to improve work conditions including improving the employment quality of indirectly employed workers and work-life balance.
Creation of youth/private/social jobs
K-water takes the initiative in the creation of public sector jobs including expanding youth employment and leads private sector job creation through water energy businesses and water industry platforms.
Equal opportunity and social integration
K-water contributes to equal opportunity and social integration through fair personnel management free from gender and academic background bias and open position systems.
2022 Road Map for a Happier Korea with Water
- Create jobs in the private sector through a water industry open platform
- Support SMEs and venture companies through Majungmul Center and create jobs by nurturing start-ups in the water industry
* Promote the water industry by sharing and opening up K-water’s tangible and intangible assets including technology and facilities
- Supported 140 venture start-ups / created 12,000 new jobs
- Overseas job creation
- Provide overseas business information and promote mutual advancement into overseas markets using K-water infrastructure and networks
- Expand opportunities free from gender and academic background bias
- Expand job opportunities for the youth and the socially vulnerable through blind recruiting