Information target system
Management information service
Information portal system (OASIS)
- Supporting information management such as e-approval and information management service.
- Supporting direct access to official information system.
- Supporting various Community Tools such as e-conference and forum.
Financial affairs information integration system.
- Integrating 9 sections of financial affairs including Auditing, capital, budgeting, assets, etc.
- Making fund-providing service into a bundle service with e-finance at the head office.
Personnel affairs · pay system
- Operating system for the whole section based on competition and computerized performance evaluation systems.
- Using on-line engagement system via the internet.
Education information system
- Operating cyber training center which delivers education, student management and evaluations via the internet.
- Operating Competence Reinforcement Program (CRP) in order to support employee’s job duties.
Research information system
- Research plan report supervising, research accomplishment evaluation supervising in order to research and manage systemically.
- Managing actual result of research utilization and of technical support.
Business information service
Water management system.
- Acquiring Real time data from flood forecasting/alerting facilities through satellite communication.
- Create and save as flood gate data(storage, inflowing) required for reservoir operation
- Managing floodgates at multipurpose dams country-wide synthetically.
Waterworks information system.
- Integrated management system about managing and operating the wide range and industrial waterworks facilities related to the basic plan of National Geographical Information System (NGIS)
- - Building 1/1,000 scale basic topographical map wide range waterworks GIS D/B
Waterworks facility operation system
- Separate waterworks establishment at the corporate level (wide range waterworks, industrial waterworks, local waterworks and agricultural waterworks) into 12 sections and operate them linked with each other.
- - Integrated operation center SCADA
- - Build water operation programs (forecasting demands, controlling the water supply / intake pumps, analyzing of the pipe networks)
Development operation system
- Build HOCC in order to maximize the development effects according to the water resource management by water management system(water utilization, water controlling etc.) and reformation of power industry structure.
- - Building GIOS for whole the country.
- - Modernize the unit RDAC
Construction Management System (CMS)
- Each business subject shares all types of information accruing in the construction business through an internet network and also supports the construction business.
- Building a standard classification system for construction information concerning dams, waterworks, and plant facilities.
- Building an e-document management system based on XML
- Building an integrated construction management system through integrating and linking the formal info-system and automating
construction processes, and operate it in conjunction with the National Construction CALS in 2005.
Information service for the people
- Playing a role of both side communication way of corporation and people including corporation P.R, civil application handling in public, and people’s suggestion.
- Providing various information services related to water resources such as real time dam floodgate images, dam floodgate data, water quality data, water information/education for children, and water stories, etc.
- National Groundwater Information DB
- - Well information(the whole wells in Korea about 1.46 million wells)
- - National Groundwater Monitoring Network(361), Groundwater Quality Measuring Network(2,457), Secondary Groundwater Monitoring Network(1,281), Seawater Intrusion Monitoring Network(115)
- - Hydrogeologic map(87 districts, 1/50,000)
- Providing service for Groundwater information
- - Groundwater data(well location, well facility, specification, use type)
- - Groundwater monitoring data(level, temperature, EC)