HOMEGlobal CooperationAsia Water CouncilIntroduction
AWC was established in 2016 for cooperation on solving Asian water issues with over 130 member organizations.
Asia Water Council will address three main domains of water cycle
- Water Usage for all aspect
- Natural Environment Protection
- Natural Hazard Mitigation
The mission for the council is to encourage mutual growth and sustainable development by involving the stakeholders in water through building a
cooperative tie with the leading world water organizations.
- The Council is to respond to the water goals in Sustainable Development Goals in Asia.
- The council is to provide a platform in which all stakeholders related to Asian water establish a cooperative network to address water challenges.
- The council is to adopt SWMI(Smart Water Management Initiative) to provide appropriate solutions to each region in Asia.
- BoC with 26 members
- 1 President, 4 Vice Presidents, 1 Treasurer
- 6 Special Committees
- Over 130 members separated by 6 colleges
[Asia Water Council] 7th BoC
[Asia Water Council] Organization